Why Lincoln Tech - Denver, CO
Start Your Career in Denver, CO
Put your Potential to Work at Lincoln Tech
Turn your passion into a career with training from Lincoln Tech. Our classes are designed to prepare you for a career in high-demand fields like automotive and skilled trades. You’ll master essential job skills and get hands-on experience that will launch your career. Lincoln Tech makes work-life balance easy. Our flexible learning schedule can fit with your busy life. Your life and your education never have to take a backseat.
Our Denver campus has:
- 200,000 square feet of classroom and training space
- 60 fully-equipped auto training bays
- 18 lifts and transmission dynos from Mustang, SuperFlow Engine, and Axiline
- 90 individual welding booths equipped with Lincoln Dynasty and Miller 350p machines
- Partnerships opportunities with Hussmann, Rocky Mountain Prestress, Cutting Edge Steel
Our campus draws students from all over the country, which is why Lincoln Tech offers housing options for students looking to relocate. Fill out the form for more information.
Programs Available at our Denver Campus
Our Denver campus offers the following programs:
- Automotive Technology
- Collision Repair and Refinishing Technology
- Diesel and Truck Technology
- Welding & Metal Fabrication
Colorado Needs Your Skills
The career opportunities in Denver are sky high. Technicians with hands-on experience are in high demand across a variety of fields, including HVAC, welding, and automotive technologies.
Take your knowledge a step further and develop green skills with our Diesel’s Alternative Fuel Technology component or HVAC’s Green Technology course. This will prepare you for the shifting needs of employers and consumers.
Plan your career today. Fill out the form.
Training Available at Denver, CO
“My professors are all down-to-earth guys who have the real world knowledge that comes from a multitude of backgrounds. They're all very patient and very knowledgeable–it's been fantastic.”
Robby McDougall | Welding Graduate