Iselin, NJ Dental Assistant Program
We’re waiving our application fee! Apply now to take advantage of this limited-time promotion.
Begin your Dental Assistant career at Lincoln Tech in Iselin, NJ. Learn from industry experts and engage in hands-on training in simulated dental offices. Our Dental Assistant program prepares you for the Radiation Health and Safety (RHS) and Infection Control (ICE) portions of the Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) exam.
The Iselin, NJ campus has a lot to offer prospective students, our campus features:
- Health fairs and other community-focused activities
- A convenient location near several major highways and mass transit options
- Shuttle bus service between our campus and New Jersey Transit’s Metropark Train Station — this shuttle runs to accommodate students in all class schedules
- Take a virtual tour of our Iselin NJ campus
During our Dental Assistant training program, you will:
- Working with “Dexter,” a patient simulator mannequin who helps you master safety measures, take impressions, develop X-rays, and more.
- Proper chair-side techniques to help dentists perform cosmetic and aesthetic treatments.
- Dental office administrative skills such as basic accounting, coding and billing, and record-keeping.
- A clinical internship working with patients under the supervision of a licensed dentist.
Fill out the form on this page to learn more about the campus and the programs available.
“This school has helped me change my life and has given me the skills I need to go out into my field and better other’s lives.”
Dianne Costa | Dental Assistant Graduate