Nashville's Auto-Diesel College
Established in 1919 as Nashville Auto-Diesel College (NADC), Lincoln Tech’s Nashville campus is carrying on the strong, enduring NADC tradition and is continuing to educate generations of students for successful futures in the automotive and skilled trade industries. Students from all 50 states and over two dozen countries have come to Nashville to train at our campus!
Influential partnerships to support your success
- Lincoln’s Nashville campus boasts a partnership with Audi of America, Inc. – giving you the unique opportunity to train on manufacturer-specific technology from one of the most prestigious car companies worldwide!
- The campus also enjoys working relationships with multiple Caterpillar dealers throughout the United States, Ryder trucks, Thermo King, and Scott Equipment – as well as other top employers in the auto, diesel, and heavy equipment fields all across America.
- 280,000 square feet real-world training facilities with advanced industry equipment.
- On-campus housing for students relocating to our school.
- Campus Hall of Fame where nearly 100 years of successful NADC graduates are honored.
Fill out the form on this page today to learn more about our Nashville campus and the programs available here.
Training Available at Nashville, TN
“This is the right school because you're not in a large class at a big university. You can actually have a one-to-one with the teachers and get an understanding of what you're doing.”
Jadarius Kidd | Diesel Graduate
Lincoln has over 20 campuses across the United States, each featuring select programs.
Our representatives will walk you through the admissions process to get you everything you need to get started.
Lincoln schools are making more than $8 million in trade school scholarships available nationally for students this year.