TRAIN FOR ONE OF 109,000 JOBS OPENING AROUND ILLINOIS BY 2028.
Lincoln Tech’s Melrose Park (Chicago) campus is committed to the advancement of career education, and improving your opportunities for professional success. This campus offers hands-on training for real-world careers in Automotive Technology, Collision Repair, Electrical and Electronic Systems, Welding and Medical Assisting.
- 90,000-square-feet of training including labs, classrooms, collision workshops and auto shops.
- Sixteen auto bays, nine lifts, nine drive-in classrooms and a lab.
- A “Smart House” for Electrical and Electronics students to practice wiring in home settings.
- Medical labs and simulated doctor offices.
- Connections to potential job opportunities through Lincoln’s partnerships with local employers and organizations.
Campus program statistics:
- Illinois projects about 15,000 welding jobs by 2028.1
HALL OF FAME SPOTLIGHT: Lincoln Tech Hall of Famer, Richard Brauer, graduated with Auto and Diesel Technology training in 1982. He currently owns 59 Auto Repair, a AAA-approved, 10-bay facility.
1National Center for O*NET Development. Illinois Employment Trends: 51-4121.00 – Welders, Cutters, Solderers, and Brazers. O*NET OnLine. Retrieved December 5, 2021, from https://www.onetonline.org/link/localtrends/51-4121.00?st=IL&g=Go