SKILLED TRADES AND HEALTHCARE TRAINING TO HELP PUT YOUR POTENTIAL TO WORK.
Lincoln Tech’s Marietta campus provides hands-on training for careers in healthcare and the skilled trades, and trains at both the Diploma and Associate Degree level, depending upon the program.
The campus is proud to be the home of many nationally-recognized skilled trade instructors, including nationally-certified Master HVACR Instructors and fully-certified Master Craft Electronic Systems Technology (EST) Instructors. Graduates of HVAC will also have an opportunity to apply for a specialized Hussmann training program.
Building upon the hands-on skills and knowledge gained at Lincoln Tech, our graduates find employment in various industries, businesses and organizations throughout Georgia.
- 30,000-square-feet of training space.
- On-site Smart House facility designed for our high and low-voltage electrical training program.
- A Medical Assisting wet lab for those enrolled in Health Sciences studies.
- An Energy Audit structure and training simulator for HVAC students.
Campus and program statistics:
- For Electrical and Electronic Systems Technology students, Georgia projects that job openings for electrical technicians will grow 9% by 2028.1
- For Medical Assistant students, there is projected to be 40,000 job openings by 2028.2
1National Center for O*NET Development. Georgia Employment Trends: 47-2111.00 – Electricians. O*NET OnLine. Retrieved December 5, 2021, from https://www.onetonline.org/link/localtrends/47-2111.00?st=GA&g=Go
2National Center for O*NET Development. Georgia Employment Trends: 31-9092.00 – Medical Assistants. O*NET OnLine. Retrieved December 5, 2021, from https://www.onetonline.org/link/localtrends/31-9092.00?st=GA&g=Go