We’re waiving our application fee! Apply now to take advantage of this limited-time promotion.
RHODE ISLAND OFFERS BETTER THAN AVERAGE PAY RATES IN MANY KEY HEALTHCARE CAREER FIELDS.
Lincoln Tech in Lincoln, RI (close to Providence) offers career training programs in several Health Sciences fields. Healthcare is a field that’s always in demand, and Lincoln can help you build the skills you need for a life-changing career as a Massage Therapist, Dental Assistant, and much more. You’ll receive hands-on training from skilled staff in labs that are fully equipped with the tools and devices you need.
- Clinical nursing training facilities.
- Medical labs and simulated exam rooms.
- Simulated dentists’ exam rooms where you can learn to properly take and develop X-rays.
- Career services specialists to help you launch your career upon graduation.
Fill out the form on this page today to learn more about our Lincoln, RI campus and the programs available.
Campus program statistics
- An 89% job placement rate in the field for our Dental Assistant Graduates from our 2021 Day Cohort. 1
- Rhode Island predicts hundreds of Practical Nursing job openings by 2028.2
- Rhode Island is projecting 8% job growth for those in the Medical field 2028, which is very promising for Medical Assistant students.3
- As per latest reporting to the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges on the 2021 Annual Report.
- National Center for O*NET Development. Rhode Island Employment Trends: 29-2061.00 – Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses. O*NET OnLine. Retrieved January 9, 2022, from https://www.onetonline.org/link/localtrends/29-2061.00?st=RI&g=Go
- National Center for O*NET Development. Rhode Island Employment Trends: 31-9092.00 – Medical Assistants. O*NET OnLine. Retrieved December 6, 2021, from https://www.onetonline.org/link/localtrends/31-9092.00?st=RI&g=Go
Training Available at Lincoln, RI
“The instructors are incredible. They're passionate about what they do. They want to teach. They want to help you learn. They want to see you succeed.”
Erin Williams | LPN graduate
Lincoln has over 20 campuses across the United States, each featuring select programs.
Our representatives will walk you through the admissions process to get you everything you need to get started.
This year Lincoln schools are awarding over $20 million in grants and scholarships to qualified students nationally.