A TOP 10 LOCATION FOR TRAINING IN AUTO, DIESEL, WELDING AND OTHER SKILLED TRADES*
Lincoln Tech in Denver, Colorado offers you a dynamic, hands-on atmosphere to train in the industries you are passionate about.
At the Denver campus, you can take advantage of Lincoln Tech’s exciting HVAC program partnership with Hussman, a leading global provider of commercial refrigeration equipment.
Lincoln’s Denver campus also offers:
- Automotive Technology training in an auto lab featuring 60 bays, 18 lifts and Mustang, SuperFlow Engine and Axiline Transmission Dynos.
- Collision Repair training lab with 19 bays to paint, airbrush and perform auto body repairs.
- Truck and Diesel labs with welding booths, bays and two dyno labs.
- Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) training to add to your Diesel Technology program.
- Hampden Trainers and an Energy Audit Training House for Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) students.
- 90 welding booths with Lincoln Dynasty and Miller 350p machines for our Welding Technology students.
Fill out the form on this page today to learn more about our Denver campus, our housing services and programs available here.
Training Available at Denver, CO
“My professors are all down-to-earth guys who have the real world knowledge that comes from a multitude of backgrounds. They're all very patient and very knowledgeable–it's been fantastic.”
Robby McDougall | Welding Graduate
Lincoln has over 20 campuses across the United States, each featuring select programs.
Our representatives will walk you through the admissions process to get you everything you need to get started.
This year Lincoln schools are awarding over $11 millions in grants and scholarships to qualified students nationally.