Lincoln Tech in Denver, Colorado offers you a dynamic, hands-on atmosphere to train in the industries you are passionate about.
Lincoln’s Denver campus boasts a partnership with Audi of America, Inc., giving you the unique opportunity to train on manufacturer-specific technology from one of the most prestigious car companies worldwide!
Lincoln’s Denver campus also offers:
- Automotive Technology training in an auto lab featuring 60 bays, 18 lifts and Mustang, SuperFlow Engine and Axiline Transmission Dynos.
- Collision Repair training lab with 19 bays to paint, airbrush and perform auto body repairs.
- Truck and Diesel labs with welding booths, bays and two dyno labs.
- Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) training to add to your Diesel Technology program.
- Hampden Trainers and an Energy Audit Training House for Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) students.
- 90 welding booths with Lincoln Dynasty and Miller 350p machines for our Welding Technology students.
Fill out the form on this page today to learn more about our Denver campus, our housing services and programs available here.
Training Available at Denver, CO
“My professors are all down-to-earth guys who have the real world knowledge that comes from a multitude of backgrounds. They're all very patient and very knowledgeable–it's been fantastic.”
Robby McDougall | Welding Graduate
Lincoln has over 20 campuses across the United States, each featuring select programs.
Our representatives will walk you through the admissions process to get you everything you need to get started.
Lincoln schools are making more than $8 million in trade school scholarships available nationally for students this year.